28 February 2008

This is how we do

I'm an arial font kind of person. You know the type - those who are so anxious to have their words put out there that they use a font that is readable by preschoolers and the very old.

This is my blog. It's sort of my practice pad at the moment. I don't have much by way of great social/political/gastronomic insight to offer, but sometimes I like to write stuff. This is where I'll post it. Welcome.

Giving credit where credit is due is one of my hobbies, so therefore I right now credit my Significant Other with providing me with the impetus to do this. So much love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how wonderful! your blogging venture leaves me proud, and rather envious. but the world needs to read more devyn, and so i say "write on". oh,...and you had me at arial. go sig fig!